Home > In The Media
In The Media
- Lawyer: State police misplaced 100 oxycodone pills – The Journal News
It was April 1, 2011, when Joseph, a White Plains defense attorney, got a call from the Westchester District Attorney’s Office telling him they wouldn’t be able to prosecute his client on felony drug charges… Read more.
- Database showing extent of deadly, excessive force by police set to launch in January.
Teen Arrested Trying To Grab Officer’s Gun But Cell Phone Footages Show’s Somebody’s Lying!
Free Initial Consultation
- Criminal Defense
- DUI / DWI
- Drug / Narcotic Charges
- The Pat Down Search In Drug Cases
- Heroin in Westchester
- Assault / Battery
- Assault with a Weapon
- Sex Crimes
- Rape Cases And Lack Of Consent Under New York Law
- False Documents
- Grand Larceny
- Domestic Violence
- Gun Charges
- Driving with a suspended license in New York
- Youthful Offenders
- Felonies And Misdemeanors
- Criminal Trespass
- Marihuana Charges
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) Holds
- Patronizing a Prostitute
- Violations of Probation
- Shoplifting and Petit Larceny
- Building Code Violation
- Robbery Cases
- Arrest, Bail, Bond and Arraignment
- Mistake of Fact And Attempt To Commit A Crime Under New York Law
- Obstruction Of Governmental Administration Cases
- Youthful Offender Treatment For A Crime Can No Longer Be Waived As Part Of A Plea Bargain In New York
- Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers with Answers to Your Questions
- White Plains Criminal Defense Attorneys
- What To Do When The Westchester Police Call
- Mount Pleasant Town Criminal Defense Lawyers
- What is Your Background in Handling Criminal Defense Law?
- How and When Do Miranda Rights Come Into Play in a Criminal Case?
- What Are The Main Differences Between Misdemeanor And Felony Charges?
- What Happens After Someone Is Released From Jail?
- Do Most Criminal Cases go to Trial or Do They Settle?
- Personal Injury
- Business Disputes
- Police Brutality and Misconduct